You are in the right place if you are mailing in items (uniforms and/or patches/badges) for uniform sew on service. If you are *not* mailing in items, choose the other item – Uniform Set-Up.
How It Works:
The entire process can take up to one month. If I need to order items from GSUSA or your council it may take longer.
- Complete the free checkout process. (Click Add to Cart above, and then check out). This gets you a spot in the order queue. You will receive an email with shipping instructions and a checklist (this is where you’ll select add-on options).
- Ship to me. While you pay for the initial shipping through whichever service and provider you choose, I will reimburse you up to $10 for your original shipping cost. The cheapest ways to ship are “first class package” and “flat rate” services from USPS, ranging from about $4-$11 depending on the size/weight of your package. Both methods include tracking.
- I will complete the service to your requirements. I may contact you during this time to clarify your needs.
- I will send you photos to approve and make any requested changes.
- I will send you a customized invoice. Your initial shipping cost (up to $10) will be reimbursed at this stage. The minimum charge is always $20, even regardless of shipping reimbursement or number of items placed. (So you probably don’t want to send in until you have about 25 pieces, give or take)
- Upon payment, I will ship back to you by your need-by date. I pay the final shipping.
Thank you for choosing The Badge Fairy for your Girl Scout Uniform Sew On Service needs.